Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops software for the Wellness industry. Some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses run Zenoti’s cloud based software. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution that is easy to deploy and learn. Since we started, we’ve achieved 200% YOY growth. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we are on our way to be the leader. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What's the opportunity?
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for defining market requirements, translating the requirements into functional specifications, collaborating with engineering team to turn the specifications into product features and packaging the features into product releases. You will interact with Customers, UX Designers, Developers, and Management Team. A strong technical background is required.
What will I be doing?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Design, Software Development and /or Product Management
- Strong software background and ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs and resolutions.
- Proven successful track record in managing product and release of enterprise class ERP software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of requirements and solution documentation, and ability to facilitate solution reviews with the product management to meet customer needs.
- Ability to manage and work across multiple projects. Experience working with remote teams.
- Strong ability to demo/train and deliver excellent customer presentations.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus
What skills do I need?
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.