Technical Account Manager
Do you look at things like apps and websites and visualize the data structures underneath? Are you a self-learner? Are you able to translate the technical stuff into layman's terms, and vice-versa? Do you find it easy to talk to people on the phone, in person, or via email and chat? If so, Zenoti is looking for you!
Join one of the most exciting and dynamic new companies in the Seattle area. We are looking for a talented and experienced individual to join our Customer Support team. Your primary role will be managing the resolution of technical and user education issues for high profile, multi-location accounts. You will have responsibility for customer satisfaction, speed to resolve, and overall interaction quality for your assigned customer accounts. You will achieve this through direct engagement with users, as well as coaching and mentoring other team members within the company. You'll also help to drive better adoption of our platform by our existing customer base. And finally, you'll roll up your sleeves and help others solve tough support issues. You will feel like your role is very dynamic, drawing upon past experience in project management, training, solutioning, and support engineering. Our largest customers will see you as their "go-to" person at Zenoti to help them keep their operations running smoothly.
This is not your average help desk job. This is a high impact position for a tech savvy person with a strong customer service orientation and a passion for details. We seek out and reward those applicants whose passion drives them to work in close collaboration with customers, and help them succeed in their business. Must be available to travel within North America.
- Work with Zenoti customers in support of their daily business operations – focus on product support, problem resolution, training, and post go-live adoption.
- Coordinate issue reviews, product enhancement requests, and other post-live activities.
- Serve as single point of contact for large customer accounts while leveraging a broader supporting team across the world to deliver quick and effective solutions to customer issues.
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science, IT, engineering or equivalent required
- Associate’s degree with significant retail or customer service experience also considered, when coupled with solid technical background
- Previous Technical Support or Help Desk experience supporting complex, data-driven web applications is required
- Experience in a customer service/retail segment is an added advantage
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus
- Experience supporting e-commerce solutions is a plus
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open to traveling on short notice to customer locations when required
Zenoti is a leading SaaS solution provider in the wellness industry, headquartered in Bellevue, WA and offers an all-in-one cloud based software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas, fitness centers to manage and grow their business.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- We offer medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.