Technical Support Engineer (Bellevue, US)
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. Since we started, we’ve achieved 200% YOY growth. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
A typical day in the life of a TSE at Zenoti involves responding to questions through web chat, email, and telephone; and coordinating resolution of escalated issues across various teams within Zenoti. This is a high impact position for a tech savvy person with a strong customer service orientation and a passion for details, and is ideally suited for a college graduate with 2-4 years of experience. We seek out and reward those applicants whose passion drives them to work in close collaboration with customers, and help them succeed in their business. Some travel may be required.
What will I be doing?
- Work with Zenoti customers to help them adopt solutions that streamline operations and increase revenue – focus on product support, training, and post go-live adoption.
- Coordinate issue reviews, product enhancement requests, and other post-live activities.
- Serve as single point of contact for large customer accounts while leveraging a broader supporting team across the world to deliver quick and effective solutions to customer issues.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science, engineering or equivalent required
- Associate’s degree with significant retail or customer service experience also considered
- Previous Technical Support or Help Desk experience supporting data-driven web applications is required
- Experience in a customer service/retail segment is an added advantage
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus
- Experience supporting e-commerce solutions is a plus
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open to traveling on short notice to customer locations when required
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.