Enterprise Product Specialist
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Work with customers to help them adopt Zenoti solutions to streamline operations and increase revenue
- Drive proof of concepts and pilots for the high priority and complex Customers ensuring successful Implementations.
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate that you have deep subject matter expertise in the product and a keen technical understanding of the product, all the integration Points and Enterprise Scenarios.
- Identify significant risks, unknowns, and define and drive resolution plans.
- Experience driving technical discussions, discovery workshops, for maximum customer impact and understanding.
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
- Ability to learn new skills and operate in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Maintain complete documentations and follow Organizational processes to ensure successful Implementation of Zenoti products.
- Independently handling customer on boarding procedure.
- Excellent cross group and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate the needs for compliance and risk management
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Design, Software Development, Implementation and/or support of Enterprise products
- Strong software background and ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs and resolutions.
- Proven successful track record in large scale enterprise implementations involving integrations, data analysis/ data migrations.
- Experience in solutions development and implementation of SaaS CRM software such as Sales Force, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle CRM.
- Experience driving technical discussions, discovery workshops with customers, mapping business requirements to product functionality, for maximum customer impact and understanding.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of requirements and solution documentation, and ability to facilitate solution reviews with the product management to meet customer needs.
- Ability to manage and work across multiple projects. Experience working with remote teams.
- Strong ability to demo/train and deliver excellent customer presentations.
- Familiarity with concepts of Network Architecture, Security Protocols, TCP stack.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Open to travelling on short notice to customer locations when required
- Software development experience with any programming language(C#,Java,etc)
- Good knowledge in understanding API's, designing them, Web Services
- Experience in implementing SaaS software that involve integrations with multiple systems.
- Good understanding of MS Excel, MS Office applications
- Proven fast learner of enterprise applications.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.