Director of Creative Design
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. Since we started, we’ve achieved 200% YOY growth. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Work closely within the small productive design team and collaborate with the content team to drive the development of all creatives.
- Translate content from the content team into visually engaging content of a variety by identifying the right format, creating and pitching creative ideas and delivering the final asset.
- Assign and manage the day-to-day projects for the design team, implement clear communications, while meeting deadlines.
- Direct creative execution of all collateral, promotional, digital, web, video, and internal communications materials.
- Provide clear/objective critiques of creative work during development, and mentor and elevate other creative professionals.
- Remain aware of latest trends and technologies in the creative arena.
What skills do I need?
- Be as much of a hands-on lead designer as a mentor and coach to the design team.
- Strong self-initiated “go-getter” that has the intellectual horsepower to succeed in a fast paced startup environment.
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on schedule.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines.
- Has led or been an active contributor to a web re-design project.
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong understanding of multi-channel marketing concepts.
- Experience with owning and evolving a brand aesthetic, staying current with the latest in creative design trends.
- A strong attention to detail while still managing the balance between delivering output on time and of high quality.
- 7+ years in the creative field, in software company or advertising agency with global exposure.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in arts/fine arts, advertisement or related experience.
- Must have solid experience in both print and digital medium.
- People leadership experience.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.