Social Media Marketing Manager
We're proud to announce that on the heels of a successful Series C round this past May that Zenoti has raised an additional $20 Million from Steadview Capital to fuel our growth and expansion! Learn More
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
As we build our marketing team we’re on the lookout for an experienced social media marketer to help us to continue to grow our brand awareness with our marketplace. In this role you’ll be responsible for our overall social media strategy, with the goal of developing and growing each channel, developing an engaged community for Zenoti product and services, and helping establish us as an innovative thought leader in the beauty and wellness marketplace.
You should apply having a strong understanding of social media today, with the experience and intuition to help us drive awareness and preference for our brand over the competition. We’re looking for someone who’s not just buried in their phone all day--we need you to be integrated into the team on our messaging, the awesome customers we get to serve, and the amazing products our team continues to produce.
- Plan, develop, and execute our comprehensive social media editorial calendar in conjunction with our key themes, other digital strategies, product launches, and key moments in time for our customers
- Devise and execute social engagement strategies based on our key messages, content, successes, and points of view in the marketplace
- Develop and execute strategies that drive conversations and interaction with influencers in our industry, potential prospects, and current customers
- Work with our marketing, product, CS, and sales teams to create stories that engage our community, increase the awareness and positive perception of the Zenoti brand, and drive interest and consideration of our products and solutions
- From a modest baseline your job is to Increase social media engagement in our community, grow our channels and traffic, and contribute to overall lead generation strategies
- Manage and grow Zenoti’s social media accounts and communities across all major social media platforms, as well as those that are on the rise where our customers are starting to spend their time!
- Define the metrics and KPIs to measure the success and impact of social efforts across channels. Analyze social media campaigns/programs and improve content and performance
- When it’s necessary, you’ll be on point to monitor and respond quickly to customer inquiries across our social channels
Qualifications for the Role
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and help us get to work. You’re a manager and leader, but you can also do the work yourself.
- You know how to tell a story through the various social mediums. Stories look and feel different across every platform, but all have a common, authentic thread unique to the community that lives there--you know this and can adapt your strategies accordingly
- Strong sense of ownership of the social media strategy for the company. You’re initially a team of one, so you’re looking for ways to fight for new community members and celebrate the small wins along the way
- Know how to communicate with the audience you’re connecting to on the channel your engaging in
- 3-5 years of experience in social media strategy, either agency-side or internally (B2B experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of the ins and outs of all of the major social channgels-- Facebook, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- You should also have experience working with some of the main social insights tools: Hootsuite, GA, Facebook Insights, Instagram Insights, Twitter Insights, SproutSocial, or similar tools
- You’re able to work independently, strike when you see an opportunity, and ensure your work is always aligned with the goals of the marketing team. Bachelor’s degree or similar college level education is preferred
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, outdoor activities and more.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.