Events Marketing Manager
We are excited to announce that we just raised our Series C Funding of $50 million, and we are expanding! Read more here.
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
We are looking for a Field Events Manager on our marketing team that will assist our sales teams in North America in accelerating leads in their pipeline through field marketing events, as well as working with the team to help Zenoti put its best foot forward at the trade events around the country. In this role, you will be responsible for working with our sales and lead generation team to produce a variety of content including webinars, field events, executive briefings, and trade shows. You must enjoy working in a fast paced environment, can multi-task, and thrive in an environment that rewards high quality work.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the core business and challenges of our target audience and use that to plan and execute field events that help accelerate sales opportunities while increasing awareness and advocacy for the Zenoti brand.
- Quickly grasp our technology benefits and clearly communicate them to a non-techie, but business savvy audience.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects without breaking a sweat, you're a master of multi-tasking, and are organized so that there is transparency in your priorities.
- Generate leads and opportunities. Our #1 job in marketing is to make sales easier! In this role you’ll be on point to assist the sales and customer success teams to help get deals to the next stage, help them close, and help our teams sell our new products and solutions back into our amazing customers.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- We’re looking for someone with experience in planning and executing B2B events--everything from working with vendors to the logistics and invites to the event and conference
- Ideally you’ve worked in a field marketing role previously so understand the types of marketing projects that help deals close faster and can work with the lead generation and sales teams to plan and execute those
- You have a command of the written word and can connect with audiences with a professional, yet friendly writing style.
- You’re great with sales teams and can work closely with them (along with CS) to ensure the event theme, messages, audience, and topics are aligned with their goals as well as those of the marketing team.
- You understand and are familiar with Salesforce and reporting, so that we can measure effectiveness and ROI of our work and effort.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, outdoor activities and more.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.