Product Support Manager - Americas
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- You will lead a team of Product Support account managers who are engaged with our largest accounts in the Americas Region.
- This role requires a hands-on approach – in addition to managing the team, you will work directly with Zenoti customers in support of their daily business operations – focus on product support, problem resolution, and training. You will be the ultimate owner for customer satisfaction across the accounts assigned to your team.
- Drive existing programs and develop new ways to provide voice-of-the-customer perspective to internal Zenoti teams.
- Serve as single point of contact for large customer accounts while leveraging a broader supporting team across the world to deliver quick and effective solutions to customer issues.
What skills do I need?
- At least 4 years of experience managing employees in customer-facing roles
- At least 6 years of progressive experience supporting complex, data-driven applications with recent SaaS experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Partner closely with resources across functions and geographies
- Open to traveling on short notice to customer locations when required
- Experience in a customer service/retail segment is an added advantage
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry is a plus
- Experience supporting e-commerce solutions is a plus
- Bachelors degree in business, computer science, IT, engineering or equivalent required
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.