Enterprise Project Manager
We are so excited to announce that we just raised our Series C Funding of $50 million, and we are expanding! Read more here.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
Zenoti Project Manager hold the primary responsibility of driving the implementation projects of the Zenoti Product. He/She will be using project management skills and customer service exposure/abilities to ensure timely “Go-Live”. They will ensure that newly on-boarded customers are able to adopt our solutions effectively, and help them show real results in their business with our solutions. The Individual will be working closely with Customer, Product Specialists, Implementation consultants and product teams to coordinate and execute the project delivery.
What will I be doing?
- Project Management: lead and manage end to end project delivery by creating a detailed project plan, identifying staffing requirements, scope and schedule. Identify and manage risks, conduct project meetings and delivery status reports.
- Deliver on contractual requirements and revenue targets while maintaining excellence customer experience.
- Drive execution of the project plan and address customer issues in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with customers to help them adopt Zenoti solutions to streamline operations and increase revenue
- Create and execute a change management plan for a seamless system change.
- Work with cross functional and cross timezone teams.
- Support the customers for any issues
- Manage multiple customers' projects and priorities
- Work towards continuous process improvements
- Experience in managing data migration project is an added advantage
- Ensure timely communication for internal & external key stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
- Maintain complete documentations and follow Organizational processes to ensure successful Implementation of Zenoti products.
- Travel up to 40%
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus
What skills do I need?
- Strong project management skills
- A 4 year degree in engineering or equivalent
- 8 - 10 years of experience in managing projects & teams of different sizes (small and large)
- A minimum of six years work experience in software implementation project management
- Ability to understand, articulate and manage customer expectations
- Negotiation & Consultative Abilities
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with global customers and work across timezones
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
- Strong Understanding of business & technology
- Open to travel to customer locations on short notice, when required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing, start up environment
- Experience with Zenoti, experience onboarding customers on EMR, health and wellness solutions, or other SaaS solutions onboarding project management experience.
- PMP is an added advantage
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.