Payment Operations Lead
We are excited to announce that we just raised our Series C Funding of $50 million, and we are expanding! Read more here.
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Lead Payments operations in the region
- Work with implementation teams and support customers and customer-facing teams throughout payment implementation process
- Build expertise in hardware and software setup for payments and leverage it to improve implementation time and experience
- Work with vendors and internal teams to build, manage and improve our fulfillment capabilities and process.
- Perform RCA of payment implementation issues and apply the learning to improve product and processes.
- Review existing customer front desk hardware and payments setup and experience and provide recommendations to improve them
What skills do I need?
- Should have worked in a customer facing role in a fast paced technology industry for 3 years or more
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise in customer handling and deescalation, focusing on customer experience
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Should have prior experience of supporting customer onboarding and implementations
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical experience
- Knowledge of payments industry, including card readers, card processors and networks, and accounting concepts.
- Should have worked with external vendors
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular team outings include company celebrations, outdoor activities and more.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees
- Zenoti also provides a 401k retirement plan.