IT Technician - Payments
We are excited to announce that we just raised our Series C Funding of $50 million, and we are expanding! Read more here.
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Support customers throughout implementation process; assisting them with hardware and software payment setup
- Work with shipping partners to ship and route payment devices domestically
- Work with vendors and internal team to build and manage and improve our fulfillment capabilities and process.
- Support SMB, ENT and Customer Success teams by providing an excellent payments support experience
- Can succeed in a fast paced, ever changing, globally trending startup
- Planning and organization skills a must
What skills do I need?
- Worked in a customer facing role in a fast paced industry for longer than 1.5 years. Preferably supporting a SAAS solution or within another technical discipline
- An expert in customer handling and deescalation, with a concentration on the customer experience
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, pull based environment
- Comfortable working across multiple layers of the OSI model
- Ability to verbalize technical applications in a non-technical manner
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Have supported customer onboardings
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to details
- Experience working with multiple teams within an organisation to meet or obtain goals
- Have experience and comfort working as both an individual and team contributor
- Have supported an organisation's adoption of new HW and / or SW
- Have worked with external vendors
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, outdoor activities and more.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.