Product Marketing Manager
We're proud to announce that on the heels of a successful Series C round this past May that Zenoti has raised an additional $20 Million from Steadview Capital to fuel our growth and expansion! Learn More
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
This position requires that you take ownership on creation and execution for a full suite of product marketing activities. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working in as product marketing writer for a SaaS company.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Market & Competitive Intelligence – understand our target audience, competitors as well as general innovation relevant to our industry
- Product Positioning – define and document product hierarchy, messaging, core market differentiation and create messaging for solutions and feature sets within our product
- Content Generation – deliver high-quality product marketing materials (brochures, sales decks, website copy, etc.. ), as well as thought leadership materials in the form of blog articles, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, web pages, to support demand generation campaigns and sales cycles
- GTM Strategy & Product Launches – manage and execute on GTM strategy for relevant product portfolio, including new product launches and major releases
- Demand Generation – support and work with an extended marketing team on lead generation activities, with messaging and collateral and ensure sales has appropriate follow up materials to execute on leads
- Drive user acquisition with specific focus on digital marketing tactics – build partnerships to amplify product positioning and differentiators, support external engagement and outreach with unique messaging and content as needed.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Experience working as a product marketing writer at a SaaS or technology company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, outdoor activities and more.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.