Technical Account Manager
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Work with Zenoti customers in support of their daily business operations – focus on product support, problem resolution, training, and post go-live adoption.
- Coordinate issue reviews, product enhancement requests, and other post-live activities.
- Serve as single point of contact for large customer accounts while leveraging a broader supporting team across the world to deliver quick and effective solutions to customer issues.
What skills do I need?
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Open to traveling on short notice to customer locations when required
- Previous Technical Support or Help Desk experience supporting complex, data-driven web applications is required
- Experience in a customer service/retail segment is an added advantage
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus
- Experience supporting e-commerce solutions is a plus
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science, IT, engineering or equivalent required
- Associate’s degree with significant retail or customer service experience also considered, when coupled with solid technical background
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive superannuation and other benefits.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity