Customer Success Manager
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
Customer Success Manager (CSM) is ultimately responsible for ensuring the success of the portfolio of Zenoti’s customers. The CSM will bring Zenoti’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to their portfolio of customers and match these to the customers’ business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between Zenoti and the Customer.
What will I be doing?
- As the Customer Success Manager, you own ultimate responsibility for the customer’s renewal and any upsell opportunities. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Zenoti, utilize all the functionalities they signed up for, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales/services/support teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Zenoti roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap to ensure achievement of business goals with Zenoti capabilities.
- Effectively network an account from the C-Level down in order to achieve successful execution of the customer’s Blueprint.
- Effectively network in an account to motivate business leaders to adopt more of Zenoti and track and report the business results delivered.
- Serve as escalation point for the account and works with internal Zenoti teams to resolve issues as per priority.
- Ensure timely communication for internal & external key stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with Zenoti product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamics.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus
What skills do I need?
- A passion for customer success and laser focus on providing customer value.
- Strong accounts portfolio management and prioritization.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Understanding of business & technology
- Strong Negotiation & Consultative Abilities
- Ability to understand, articulate and manage customer expectations
- Ability to interact with multiple global customers
- Open to travel to customer locations on short notice, when required.
- Experience dealing with large, complex accounts building relationships at C- Level.
- Experience in working with remote teams effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
- Knowledge of how enterprise implementations, professional services, support processes work – will be a definite plus.
- 4+ years of overall experience in dealing with customers.
- A 4 year degree in engineering or equivalent
- PMP is an added advantage
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive superannuation and other benefits.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.