Senior Software Engineer (UI)
Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Love building amazing user interfaces
- Design, architect, develop and maintain user experience components of Zenoti
- Delivering a complete front end application and ensure high performance on mobile and desktop using modern frameworks such as Angular, React JS
- Create custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular, React
- Collaborate with UX designer, architect and product manager to deliver on-time and with quality. Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Work closely with back-end development team to help craft RESTful API for the product Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API Communicating with external web services
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to define, design and deploy new features and functionality
- Build software that ensures the best possible usability, performance, quality and responsiveness of features
- Work in a team following agile development practices (SCRUM)
- Create end-to-end test suites for all components, and use automation tools to run them
- Learn to scale your features to handle 2x to 4x growth every year and manage code that has to deal with millions of records and terabytes of data
- Release new features into production every month and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
what skills do I need ?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT.
- 4 to 6 years of overall experience with a minimum of 4 years experience in UI and Angular/ ReactJS.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more